Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back up and running

i'm-back

For months now I’ve been dreading the inevitable death of my computer and two weeks ago it froze up and died. I was drawing a squid in a rocket pack for an ipod/pad app, and suddenly I wasn’t drawing at all. All attempts at resuscitation failed, tears were shed, and there was a nice service in our neighbor’s backyard, where it is buried next to all my old VHS tapes. The spiffy new computer is up and running and thanks to multiple backups, all is well once more.

And as with death comes new life, so too a new art blog of sorts is born. We’ll see what happens, but doing the cartoon above for no particular reason except the joy of it made me remember why I started drawing in the first place.
For the children.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment